How We Test No Deposit Bonuses
- Bonus Value: We test no-deposit bonuses by creating real casino accounts and making a deposit to obtain the maximum bonus value. Our experts also calculate the true bonus value and how convenient it is, depending on wagering and other bonus features.
- Multiplier: Our team wagers each no-deposit bonus to obtain winnings. We then check the casino account profile to see if the multiplier works correctly. We also check the terms and conditions for rules related to accessing multiplied winnings.
- Min. Deposit: To access many no-deposit bonuses, we also transfer the minimum deposit mentioned in the promotional terms, using multiple payment services. We test how quickly the deposit appears in the casino account and if it activates the right amount of bonus funds.
- Max. Cashout: After obtaining winnings and completing the bonus playthrough, we proceed to cashout. We go through all the necessary steps, and test how much we can actually withdraw, how quickly the transaction is processed, and which payment methods we can use for payouts.
- Wagering: When testing the wagering requirements for no-deposit bonuses, we look at the betting limits and how easy they are to complete within the bonus availability. We also check if the RTP of eligible games is high enough compared to the playthrough requirements, to give you a winning chance.
How We Rate No Deposit Casinos
- Usability: Our team rates highly no-deposit casinos that load in under 1 second, where registration lasts under 3 minutes, and the KYC checks are done within a couple of days. We give extra points for a fully mobile-optimized site and secure iOS & Android apps.
- Deposit and Withdrawals: When evaluating no-deposit casinos, we check that you can deposit & withdraw using secure cards, e-wallets and other popular services in UK. We give high ratings if deposits are instant, cashouts are approved within 24 hours and there are no extra fees.
- Slot Games: CasinoAlpha rating standards for slot games include a selection of +500 titles from popular slot providers, covering most major types of slots, with a varied range of betting limits. We give higher ratings to no-deposit casinos that provide progressive jackpots.
- Live Dealer Games: Live dealer games selections at no-deposit casinos must include Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Poker, and Sic Bo titles from at least 3 major live game providers. For a maximum rating, the betting limits should accommodate all budget types.
- Customer Support: Customer support must include live chat, phone, and e-mail assistance, to check all our rating boxes. We rate more if you have access to 24/7 support and if the live chat replies quickly and reliably.
- Reputation: We evaluate that a no-deposit casino has a stellar reputation when it has over 5 years of experience in the industry and provides at least three different products, such as online casino, live dealer casino, and online lottery.
- Legitimacy and Fairness: Every no-deposit casino that we list must operate legally in UK under a UKGC license. We rate higher the sites that also have eCOGRA certifications.
The Best No-Deposit Bonuses Casinos in 2023
Coming up with the top 4
To bring you this small list, we selected famous operators from our database with no deposit bonuses active in 2023. We evaluated the site through and through, including user experience, cashout options, and game lobby options. You can verify the elements in our evaluation by reading each review.
It’s not our style to simply list casinos on a podium and not explain ourselves. So let’s talk about each item separately.
#1. Luck.com – has the best-rated no deposit bonus
- Luck.com Casino has amazing £10 deposit offers besides free spins and no-deposit bonuses.
- Their registration process to get this deal is easy and straightforward and takes less than 15 minutes, including the verification process. Their KYC processing time is also fast and takes less than 24h.
- The wagering requirements are at the UK market standard.
#2. MadSlots’s – best casino to maximise winnings with no deposits
- The site has an incredibly high number of slot games with different variants and jackpots.
- It is well-adapted for mobile usage, thus our editors have rated it as a top rated mobile casino, with numerous games working flawlessly on any type of device.
- MadSlots free spins bonus grants you access to 15 slots and a 30x wagering requirement.
- Some bonus codes we’ve found are specially designed to support specific payment methods, facilitating your process.
#3. The Phone Casino- best casino for bonus alternatives
- The Phone Casino is one of the fastest payout platforms tested by our specialists.
- The most popular slots on their website are part of the bonus.
- There are no wagering requirements for the 100 free spins, which is a great deal because you can win and keep all of your winnings.
- Besides this bonus, The Phone Casino offers other Welcome Packages for new UK players.
#4. Slots Animal – top rated casino for highrollers
- Slots Animal Casino has one of the most amazing interfaces. Simple to use, with adapted filters and a search bar. You can find your preferred games in no time.
- Their welcome packages are a great value of money for all new UK customers. Check our full Slots Animal review to see all the details
- The casino will also give you access to special casino promo codes, birthday gifts, and other perks.
- Wolf Gold is one of the trendiest slots on the top UK slot sites of 2023.
#5.PokerStars Casino – best casino for fast cashouts
- We calculated a withdrawal waiting time of around 2 days for card payments and less than 1 day for e-wallets on PokerStars Casino, which is fast compared to other casinos.
- The casino offers top-quality games from Microgaming, Netent, Play’n’Go and other secure providers.
- Their website has over 50 jackpot slots and 90 mega ways with a minimum bet of 0.10p.
- Their no wagering bonus also doesn’t require you to re-roll your winnings, so you can enjoy your luck as it is.
Latest no deposit casino bonuses UK
New casino list of no deposit bonuses
To bring you these options, we filtered the UKGC-licensed operators that have been virtually opened in the past two years. Then, we applied the same standards: operability, safety, responsible gambling tools variety, game options, and another in-depth testing.
We give you more details about each UK bonus code so you become a more informed gambler.
#1. Wild West Wins – Latest casino with the best no deposit offer
- Via our complete review, we saw multiple types of casino offers on this site, so we selected it for this curated list.
- You can check the progress bar for your wagering in the “Withdrawal” tab, saving you time for doing the math yourself.
- Some progressive slot games are placed in the allowed games for wagering.
- There is an extra layer of security since they require you to link a valid debit card. Thus, children cannot access the promotional materials.
#2. Hot Streak – Newest casino with top rated slots
- UK players have 7 days to complete the wagering for this promotion, which means you can take long breaks between sessions.
- Premium slots can contribute to your requirements by up to 75%.
- The KYC you need to finish for cashout takes one day less than the 2-day average.
- We’ve played through the bonus on iOS devices and Windows devices and saw no glitches.
#3. FSND casino – Our choice for the best casino with no deposit offers
- Over 15 slot game providers are in the game lobby, providing you with multiple playing options.
- You can track your funds and incomplete wagers while visiting your profile settings.
- Such promotions will automatically be linked to the account after registering a bank card.
- The KYC process requires just the basic paperwork you should regularly have around you.
#4. Immortal Wins – Brand new casino with top no deposit bonus codes
- It took us just 2 minutes to register, so there was ease in this initial step.
- If you decide that the site is suitable for you, the bonus is a starting point for the other recurring offers.
- The terms of the site fight against scams by disallowing bank card chargebacks.
- It is easy to find games using the lobby’s built-in filters.
Our Top Picks for No Deposit Bonus Codes
Bonus codes for no deposit bonuses are short sequences that open the promotion after you create the account and write the code in the indicated box. They have the ability to unlock specific bonuses.
Our senior editor, Adina Minculescu, verified over 90 no deposit bonuses and picked the ones with the best features for new UK players. From those 30 selected, we created a top with the best casino bonus codes for no deposit bonuses.
Get £10 or £20 No Deposit Bonuses
Expert play tips
- Start with low value bets.
- If the offer is available for more than one game, you can choose the one that has the highest RTP.
- Double-check what you need to wager, as some offers only count bonus bets towards meeting the wagering requirements.
- Some payment options may be excluded from the offer: check whether this is the case.
How Long Are Usually Valid New No Deposit Bonuses After Claiming?
The most common validity period for new no deposit bonus claims is 14 days. However, this timeframe ranges anywhere from 24 hours up to 30 days after activation.
Generally, the shorter 24 hour timeframe applies when no deposit bonuses award free cash amounts. Quick expiries as short as 24 hours incentivize players to use the free bonus funds faster on games. More common are 2 week expiries which give players enough time to try various slots without excessive pressure.
For no deposit free spins rewards, casinos tend to set longer 30 day validity terms. Having a full month to use dozens of spins allows utilizing them across multiple play sessions at the player’s leisure.
Ultimately casinos configure varying deadlines based on the reward type and size to encourage prompt use while still offering sufficient access. The two week norm strikes a balance – avoiding extremes of 1 day or stretched out months when trying to compel timely play.
How to claim a welcome bonus no deposit required?
- Decide which new bonus from our list matches your requirements.
- Follow our link from the “Play” button visible on every CasinoAlpha listed bonus.
- On the page you land on, follow the instructions written there.
- When required, create an account using your accurate personal data and payment methods.
- We will tell you any special steps you need to complete to acquire the free bonus no deposit. That might include talking to support, answering an email or SMS, etc.
- Double check if the bonus amount is in your account.
And then you’re done. Your next move will be to start playing and exploring the site.
Claim durations by our calculations
Save time by using these pro tips
- Know your budget and game preferences before choosing a bonus, so your decision is made faster.
- Have your documents near you to complete the sign-up and KYC faster.
- Don’t attempt to play on unlicensed or unsafe casino sites.
What are no deposit bonuses?
They are a type of online casino bonus that doesn’t cost any money. Usually, they are promoted to new players, but not exclusively. They give gamblers bonus funds used on selected games from the lobby.
Free no deposit casino bonus values
Important information to have
- On occasion, you can see welcome bonuses with no payment that are over £30, but that’s quite rare.
- Sometimes, the materials you receive are not bonus money but free spins no deposit, which are commonly given as add phone number for free spins offers. These are different types that are included in the best casino bonuses in the United Kingdom.
- Most bonuses are catered towards slot games, quite similar to online slot sites.
We’ve noticed a few cases where no deposit free bonuses are available for just 1 day. That means that your sessions will need to be completely under a strict deadline. Take breaks between your sessions regardless. Your mental wellbeing is way more important than a casino bonus.
Why do casinos offer no deposit bonuses in 2023?
UK online casinos offer these bonuses because they attract new users in an easy manner. Players can use them and test certain site features without spending money.
The Benefits of No Deposit Bonuses
A no deposit bonus is a casino promotion where players receive free bonus money or spins without having to make a deposit first. These bonuses serve as a risk-free way for new players to try out games and get a feel for the casino.
The main benefit of no deposit bonuses is the ability to play and potentially win real money without spending your own cash. This gives you the chance to sample the casino’s game selection and get comfortable with the software without taking any financial risk. Even if you lose the bonus, you haven’t lost any of your own funds.
Another advantage is being able to withdraw any winnings from the bonus subject to wagering requirements. For instance, if you win £50 after claiming a £10 no deposit bonus, you may be able to withdraw the £50 in winnings after meeting playthrough criteria. This presents an exciting opportunity to build your bankroll from the start.
Additionally, no deposit bonuses help you judge factors like game quality, customer support responsiveness and withdrawal processing times before depositing your own money. You get exposure to the casino operations.
While terms and conditions apply, no deposit bonuses offer new players financial risk-free access to online casino games. The chance to win real money without spending any is an attractive incentive that benefits new sign-ups.
Types of no deposit free bonuses in the UK
During our multiple years in the industry, we have identified 5 major types. Let’s take them one by one and explore their options and structure.
Free sign-up bonus no deposit casino offers
These bonuses are created for new users of a certain casino. Only they can access them after they have created or verified their account. Their first experience of the casino will happen by using the specific offer.
A fictive example
A casino listed on CasinoAlpha offers £10 to users that sign up at the beginning of the month. That is considered a classic no deposit bonus.
No deposit free bonuses locked on slots
These welcome slots bonuses offer bonus funds that can only fund bets on slot games. This usually works well with the high contribution of slot games.
Bets on other game types will either not count in the progress bar or, in extreme cases, make the gambler lose the bonus altogether.
A fictive example
You see a casino listed by us with a bonus of £10, no deposit needed. In our bonus details, the bonus description, and the site’s terms, you see stated that wagering can only be done on slot games. Sometimes there’s a specific slot list that is accepted. That’s a bonus-locked offer.
Sometimes, progressive and jackpot slots are not included in the accepted games. Read the terms and get your information before playing.
You can find out more about popular slots in the UK:
No wagering and no deposit offers
This type looks similar to a standard free sign-up bonus. However, the initially derived funds do not require another round of betting.
These are very rare, however. Our best advice is to bookmark this page and access the newest additions easily.
To recognise a no wagering bonus, read the terms and identify the part that says wagering is 0x. In more straightforward cases, you can see this aspect in the title of the bonus or on the casino’s bonus page.
Free no deposit casino bonuses locked on certain games
Promotions in this category allow UK gamblers to complete the wagering on certain games or game types. The terms do not permit other options.
You’ll most likely find them as:
- Chips for table games, like Roulette and Blackjack
- Chips for Poker games
- Bingo raffles.
No Deposit Bonuses vs Free Spins – What’s the Difference?
A no deposit without free spins provides bonus cash that can be used to spin reels. You sign up and receive between £5 and £20, depending on the casino. This bonus carries wagering requirements before cashing out is allowed.
Free spins provide a set number of spins to use on selected slot games, usually popular titles like Starburst or Book of Dead. The spins let you play these slots for free and win real money. Winnings from free spins may be subject to wagering requirements as well.
The main difference is no deposit bonuses can be used on more games, while free spins are limited to just the specified slot machines.
However, both offer the ability to win real money without risking your own cash.
Exclusive no deposit bonuses in the UK
These are payment-free offers that are created by UK operators periodically. Thus, being aware of them can be difficult on occasion. But we will cover them for you when we update this page.
Under what circumstances are they available?
- Promotional periods, like holidays or anything similar
- Random promotional peaks
- Unique offers for players with advanced statuses
No deposit pound 10 bonuses
The no deposit pound 10 bonus is one of the most commonly claimed offers in the UK due to the fact that it offers a great value which
Here are the top three casinos where you can find it:
Why is the £10 no deposit bonus popular?
This offer’s popularity is determined by its moderation: the sum isn’t high, but it’s high enough to improve your gameplay, and its requirements are usually reasonable.
While terms and conditions differ from one provider to another, our experts noticed a pattern in current no deposit pound 10 promotions:
- The wagering requirement tends to be around 40x-60x;
- Many of them have a maximum payout limit of £50;
- They are often available for only 7 days, so make sure to check the expiration date before claiming.
You’ll most likely see this promotion as only being available for new players, but it’s not always the case.
Casinos may offer their users £10 no deposit as:
- Bonus funds which can be used on all (or most) casino games;
- Free spins on a certain title, such as Book of Dead;
- Free spins on a collection of titles, often from the same software provider, such as the Microgaming or the Playtech casino no deposit bonus promotions.
No Deposit Bonuses for High Rollers and VIPs
High rollers and VIPs usually don’t bother opening accounts for a no deposit bonus deal. However, if you want to start with no deposits and become a VIP, you can look at promotions with bigger wagering requirements if your budget allows it and you’re eager to play.
You can find no or low deposit bonuses with up to 250x wagering requirements. To fulfil them, you must master a strategy and have patience. But this is the road to becoming a High Roller.
After you open your first account to get a no deposit bonus and understand the way things work, you can access our high stakes roulette casinos list and pick your next big win.
Why are no deposit bonuses suitable for UK players?
- They allow UK gamblers to test a site from the new casinos’ list, or even the established ones, for free.
- Since they don’t cost anything, they are advantageous for one’s budget, similar to minimum deposit casinos UK.
- They can aid you in making a long-term decision about becoming a member of a UK online casino site.
- The bonuses listed on our page are mobile optimised in the same way that mobile casinos are.
- There are rarely any glitches or interruptions when you play.
No deposit bonus terms that affect your play
The terms of play attached to these offers are usually quite similar. We will go through each essential part and explain all you need to know.
Always read the bonus rules before playing, even if you remember the data we give you. That will save you a lot of trouble and give you all the information you need to make a smart decision and avoid dangerous bonuses.
How much do you have to wager your bonus funds?
Wagering requirements are sums you multiply with your bonus funds to arrive at the sum of money you need to bet in the lobby before being allowed to cash out.
You need to consider this aspect when you engage in a no deposit bonus.
How to calculate wagering through a fictive example
Multiple the bonus funds received by the number stated in the terms. Thus, if you receive £10 and see the required wagering of 40x, your formula is 10 x 40, which equals £400. That is how much you need to bet on the casino games available in order to withdraw.
Games accepted for wagering
Games allowed for wagering, and your decision on them will affect how much time it will take to complete your requirements. If you take a long time to wager, you may miss the availability deadline. That makes withdrawal impossible.
How much can you withdraw in the cashout limits?
Online casinos limit how much funds you can withdraw in one transaction. Reading the terms and determining the specific limit for each bonus will improve the process.
- Don’t attempt to take out more than the limit. Instead, make two transactions; otherwise, you risk losing your entire sum.
- Check our reviews and see which payment services are subjected to fees. Your favourite options may be included, affecting the sum you get in the end.
Rundown of cashing out from free bonuses with no deposit
- Make sure that you have completed the wagering process.
- Check if you have any pending transactions that might block your withdrawal.
- Choose a payment service you’re familiar with.
- Request your cashout.
- Complete all the necessary steps; these differ from one site to another.
- Depending on the payment service, you need to wait anywhere between 1 hour and 5 days for the money to land in your personal account.
Extra rules in exceptional cases
Sometimes, casinos will add to the 7-step list. You may be required to show additional paperwork in the verification process, add a valid and active payment profile, or make a payment.We will highlight such special cases in our bonus descriptions or in our online casino reviews.
How to choose welcome bonuses with no deposit?
- Read through CasinoAlpha’s list and choose a bonus that fits your preferences.
- Asses if you like the accepted game collection.
- Asses if you like the website design and visual features.
- Check if you can use your preferred withdrawal method.
- When possible, try to avoid sites that charge high processing fees.
- When possible, try to avoid sites that have short wagering timeframes.
- Calculate the wagering and decide if it is feasible for you.
We only select promotions from UKGC licensed casinos, have secure encryptions and work on at least two devices. Thus, we cover all the essential accessibility factors beforehand for you.
Best Alternatives for No Deposit Bonuses
While all highly compelling promotions, viable no deposit bonus alternatives like matched deposits, loyalty cashbacks, reload deals, and free spins carry varying specifications when examined closely. Minimum deposits range from none required to £20 plus, while wagering demands also fluctuate between advantageous 5-20x up to prolonged 30-50x playthroughs. Each has its own particularities, and all are good fits for new no deposit bonus seekers.
No Deposit Bonuses VS Free Spins No Deposit
No Deposit Bonuses from online casinos provide bonus cash without requiring any deposit to claim. Common amounts range from £5 to £20 credited to accounts upon sign-up or activation via bonus code. This bonus money can be used to play various casino games, allowing players to test titles risk-free. However, max winnings, game contributions, and wagering requirements on the funds limit withdrawals.
Free Spins Offers provide a set number of rounds to play slot machine games, available upon registration or deposit. The spins are usually locked to popular slots like Starburst or Book of Dead.
While requiring no cash upfront, winnings earned from the complimentary spins must meet playthrough rules before players can withdraw. Maximum caps on cashout wins, often around £100, also apply. Terms generally let players withdraw winnings only after exhausting spins. Both new and existing players can unlock free spin packages.
In essence, both no deposit bonuses and free spins allow playing for real money without risk. But unique terms apply to each around eligible games, withdrawal limits, expiration dates, and qualifying accounts.
Pros and Cons of No Deposit Bonuses
- Suitable for your budget since you don’t have to pay to access them.
- Good for testing a new site without making any prior investment.
- Suitable for new players because they offer gambling sessions without payment.
- Quite easy to access.
- Allow access to playing new games.
- You can play them from all devices.
- Many casinos have them in their collection; they are easily accessible.
- The bonus funds received are lower than other bonuses.
- Some wagering requirements may be higher than the industry average.
- Some active timeframes can be short.
CasinoAlpha Final Verdict: Why Should You Start With No Deposit Offers?
As we’ve been navigating the gambling scene for well over 8 years, we’ve always recommended our UK punters to start off with no deposit bonuses. But why? It’s quite simple: no deposit bonuses allow you to try out a particular casino or game for free.
More often than not, you’ll see casinos offer free spins bonuses on registration. These bonuses are designed for new players like you as a chance for you to get a feel for what game fits you. After using up your no deposit bonus, you may decide whether you’d like to invest more by making a first deposit.
Methodology used in the creation of this page
When we curate these lists, we don’t cut any corners. We implement multiple steps in the process and make the promise that we will update the content according to any vital changes.
Legal background used
- All of the texts on our site follow the directives of the United Kingdom Gambling Commission.
- All of the texts on our site follow the provisions of the 2005 Gambling Act and the changes which were applied until the current year.
- Our reports and reviews are based on gambling trends and necessary gambler protection methods, from data protection to protection against addiction and fund protection.
- We take all the preventive measures needed to protect minors against any kind of gambling service.
Practical analysis employed
- We extracted casinos and their data from our database.
- We used the bonuses at the time of the creation of our reviews.
- We compared them and the market average to highlight the best ones.
- We give constant reminders on methods of protecting yourself and your budget.
- We never employ aggressive marketing tactics.
Why you should trust CasinoAlpha
Our author Adina Minculescu and our reviewer Tudor Turiceanu went through all the processes you would for no deposit bonuses. For highly objective results, we invest:
- 40 hours of testing no deposit bonuses
- 2 experts for every no deposit bonus
- Over 20 hours in creating our no deposit bonus selection and publishing our results
- 4 hours monthly to update our information
Every no deposit bonus review is checked by at least two of our editors. You can trust that our selections are verified and updated monthly, to keep you up to speed.