Compare the Best Free Spins No Deposit UK
We’ve made it easy for you to compare the best free spins no deposit UK bonuses. Our team’s signed up with over 50 sites and tested their free spin offers to find the best 10 free spin offers that genuinely require no payment. Then, we ranked them according to the number of spins, winning caps, and rollover.
Use our chief editor Tudor Turiceanu‘s ratings to identify the most convenient bonuses first. His key terms and highlights in the verdicts below the table show you exactly what each bonus is best for, to give you the highest chance of spotting your preferred bonus type fast.
(#1) Mad Slots Casino – Popular 100 Free Spins No Deposit Bonuses
Mad Slots Casino has the most sought-after 100 signup spins no deposit on Big Bass Splash for having one of the largest rounds amount received. The added advantage we notice is the 30x winnings, way low under the industry average.
Our expert Tudor Turiceanu rated it a 5/5 because you can use it over a 5-day period, by receiving 20 of the bonus spins each day. This means you don’t need to rush into using all 100 rounds in one session. This offer can be followed by 3 first deposit bonuses if you decide to commit to a payment at Mad Slots.
As the best alternatives, we suggest Mr Green for its slightly smaller free spin package or consider our PokerStars casino review to discover another site to offer 100 spins with no payment.
(#2) Luck Casino – Trending 100 Free Spins No Deposit Bonus
Our pick for the top trending 100 spins no deposit offer is Luck Casino’s 100 free spins no deposit bonus thanks to its convenient spin value of £25, its high maximum bet tolerance of £5 and its long 7-day availability. You get 20 spins every day for five days, which you can cash out quickly due to their 35x winnings wagering requirement.
Our rating of 5/5 is based on these terms and the added value of this bonus: it applies to Skywind’s rare game, Sugar Bonanza Deluxe, a popular slot.
Similar alternatives picked by our experts who tested Luck Casino’s free spin offer are PocketWin casino’s large 250 free spin welcome bonus (if you’re a high roller) and PlayGrand casino, which offers a smaller welcome bonus of 30 spins (perfect if you play casually).
(#3) The Phone Casino – 100 No Deposit Free Spins on Registration
The 100 no deposit free spins on registration at The Phone Casino is our pick as third-best free spin offer because they imply no wagering at all and you can get out as much as you win, no limits apply. Their only terms are that you need to use these spins between 00.01 and 23.30 of the day you received them.
However, this offer is rated with a maximum 5/5 because you’re also free to use it on any Slots casino game you want from the casino site selection. You’ll get your spins when you sign in each day after creating your casino account.
Jammy Monkey Casino is the site we advise to get a free spin offer at because, although it gets you half the spin number, it has a higher spin value of £0.20, so you can test the difference.
(#4) Bonus Boss – 100 No Deposit Free Spins
Bonus Boss offers 100 no deposit sign up spins, which is our 4th-ranked offer due to having the highest bonus value, 30p. We rated it a high 4.5/5 because the 40x free spin winnings are reasonable and so is the availability, with free spins valid for 7 days. Plus, you claim your free spins as soon as you register.
We didn’t give it the maximum rating because of a few limitations. For example, you’ve no guarantee to receive all 100 spins: you’ll get a maximum of 100 without knowing exactly how much. And you are limited to The Spinfather slot game.
Best alternatives to Bonus Boss are Casino 2020 and Mr Spin. These sites offer a welcome bonus of up to 50 spins for very similar terms and conditions. There’s one difference we think you should know: Casino2020 doesn’t impose a specific Slot casino game.
(#5) 888 Casino – 88 No Deposit Free Spins
888 Casino‘s 88 no deposit Spins stand out as 5th-ranked in our selection with an incredibly low wagering of 1x winnings and may be used on any online Slot in the casino’s collection. What’s even better, the free rotations expire in 14 days, one of the longest validity.
We limited its rating to 4/5 because the spins credited upon SMS validation are a little trickier to get. Winnings from no-deposit spins capped at £100 are restrictive as each win paid as bonus credit is only accessible once you use all spins.
A great alternative site to claim free spins is 21 Casino, where you can use your rounds on UK’s favorite online Slot, Book of Dead.
(#6) 777 Casino – 77 No Deposit Free Spins
777 Casino‘s 77 no deposit free spins is our 6th ranked bonus in our selection due to the fact that it provides players with one of the highest maximum cashout you can get from a no deposit offer, and that is £100.
We didn’t give it the highest rating, in fact we limited it to only 4/5 because the spins are credited with SMS verification.
One of the best alternatives for this bonus is the Fun Casino‘s no deposit bonus as it offers a lower number of spins but an overall higher value. Also, a great choice would be Simba Slots, in case no deposit bonuses are your thing.
(#7)mFortune Casino – 250 free spins £10 bonus
We chose mFortune Casino bonus to be our 7th free spins offer as the spins are valid on slot powered by one of the best developer of the industry, Intouch Games.
We justify this 4/5 rating by informing you that, although the number of spins is very large, the spin value is locked at £0.04, which we think is too low.
The Wild West Wins no deposit 20 free spins bonus is our best alternative as you will be able to get spins on Cowboys Gold with similar wagering and maximum cashout.
(#8)PocketWin Casino – 250 free spins as a £10 bonus
We see the PocketWin Casino free spins bonus as a great catch for players that are looking for a standard no deposit free spins bonus and wants to experiment with a larger number of spins.
We rate this casino at 4/5 because the spin value is lower than the average of the industry.
The best alternative for this bonus is Yako Casino‘s 10 no deposit free spins bonus which is similar in wagering and maximum cashout with the one provided by PocketWin Casino.
Best Free Spins No Wager Offers – Keep What You Win
Grab real no-wager gratis rounds offers with no deposit required tested by CasinoAlpha. You’ll avoid fraud and harsh limits on cash-outs & eligible games.
The Phone Casino‘s Up to 100 no deposit spins offer stands out from PokerStars, 888Casino’s and the other +15 of the best no-wagering bonuses for one pivotal advantage: unlimited withdrawals. Their free spins are valid for all Slot games created by their +40 providers.
PockerStars Casino bonus spins are a very close runner-up. We especially liked that you get the first 50 casino bonus spins in the first half-hour after signing up. The rest of the free bonus spins credited upon sign-up are available 24-hours later, like clockwork. You’re free to use them on Age of Valhalla Classic, Wheel of Wealth, Stars Invaders Classic, and other titles, which we’ve jotted in the bonus description.
The 88 Free Spins offered by 888 Casino to new UK customers deserves to be in CasinoAlpha’s best no wagering bonus selection for the 48-hour time you get to claim them. So, you register and explore the site for a bit before you choose to get locked to bonus money spins. You’ve no restrictions on eligible games and a few no deposit spins alternatives, available in our 888Casino review.
Free Spins No Deposit or No Wagering- Which Is The Best?
Now, let us take these two types of offers one by one, as our lead author Tudor Turiceanu has prepared a comparison that will, hopefully, help you weigh them both.
First off, free spins no deposit offers are the most common bonuses, often granted on registration, which only require players to create an account. There are no deposit limitations whatsoever, and you’re free to play with the free spins received on any of the games available on the website. Free spins with no wagering do often require a minimum deposit ranging from £1, £5 and £10. The unique feature of this bonus is the lack of any playthrough requirements, which allows players to cash out anytime they want.
Though both of these offers are good for specific reasons (not having to deposit, not having to complete wagering requirements), there are plenty of offers that combine the two: no wagering free spins with no deposit. We have plenty of offers of this kind on our page, under the no wagering category. Most offers there require no deposit, and have no rollover requirements.
Best Free Spins On Registration For Mobile Verification
Extra spins for mobile verification are like getting free tries on slots on your phone. This type of bonus works on any device, but the process might be faster if you’re using an Android casino or mobile iOS site, because you can complete the steps faster directly for your phone.
Some casinos give you them if you sign up on your mobile and prove you’re real via an SMS link or code. We checked out 12 of the newest free spin on phone verification deals ourselves and picked 4 winners:
Slots Animal has the winning bonus our list of best free spins UK because they offer extra rounds for mobile check on Wolf Gold, one of Pragmatic Play’s star Slots with only 4% house edge. You get to keep up to £50 of your winnings, withdrawable with PayPal.
The 50 free rotations offered by Mr Green for verifying your phone shine through other qualities: no restrictions on payout amount and an easy 35x winnings condition. Even if you’ve got more bonus spins to use, we like that you get 3 whole days to play them.
It’s hard to choose between the free spin bonuses at Space Wins and Immortal Wins, but we’re about to show you the specific upper hand of each. They both make you register your card and have a 65x rule on what you win. But Space Wins lets you cash out more than the £50 limit if you add some of your own money as much as the minimum deposit of £10. This one is good if you’re taking baby steps with Slots.
The Immortal Wins free spin offer, though,is better if you already know your way around slots and wanna try something different like Immortal Romance. That game’s one of Microgaming’s less mainstream titles.
Latest Free Spins for Adding Card for 2023
The top no-pay spins for adding card promotions are an effortless way to gain complementary spins for adding your card details without having to make a deposit. You’ll have to enter real card info, though, so they know you’re not underage. We’ve checked out all the new spins you can get just for registering your card this month and picked the 4 best ones you can score right now:
With Fun Casino‘s 10 free spins no deposit on Gold Volcano, you get the best deal in our free spins for adding card selection because you get to withdraw between £40 and £100 of your results. The bonus has a 50x wagering, which is on the higher end, but not impossible to achieve within the 24-hour availability.
Simba Slots offer targets the popular Fruit Party UK Slot, which is its main advantage. It has similar terms to Wild West Wins, requiring 65x wagering and capping your cash out at £50. But we want to point out two crucial differences.
First, Simba Slots only offers 5 bonus spins, while Wild West Wins provides 20. However, the second difference is that Wild West Wins doesn’t allow you to convert more than £8 from every 10 spins, and there’s no such limitation for the Simba Slots free spin no payment offer.
The Hot Streak 10 extra spins no payment on Finn and the Swirly Spin is on the comfy middle-ground. You have a slightly lower stake requirement of 60x winnings and a much better max cash out of £200. The added advantage is it applies on a major NetEnt Slot with low volatility and 4 different free spin features on top of other random features.
How to Choose Free Spins No Deposit UK Offers
- Pick based on the number of spins – Scope out casinos gifting the max bonus spins number. More spins extend opportunities for significant winnings.
- Select the free spin no deposit without low win limits – Inspect the fine print for win limits on the spins and avoid free spin promotions capping withdrawals.
- Choose the lowest wagering free spin options – Find them easily in our low wagering bonus selection where all bonus funds and bonus spins have playthrough lower than 30x requirements. This is gold, because it allows your winnings more chances to be cashed out.
- Pick strategically based on games – Search for eligible games to verify that the free spin bonus is playable on top UK casino slots from leading developers for the highest payout potential.
- Opt for supplementing free spin bonuses – Seek out free spin deals that also permit 1st deposit or extra reload deposit match bonus funds that can be used as spins. Low minimum deposits like a min deposit £10 are available and they provide prolonged chances of winning without requiring too much money.
- Scroll through T&Cs before claiming a free spin offer – You need to be on the lookout for pivotal factors like max cash out on deposit and no deposit spins, wagering, and other rules at casinos in the UK, which affect your free spin bonus.
Best Slot Games To Play Free Spins No Deposit (Compared & Reviewed)
We check, research and suggest the best slot games you need to try with spins from registration bonuses. Focus on these slot games and you’ll up your winning potential from free bonuses. We know this because we’ve hand-picked and ranked them for their top-industry providers, symbols, volatility, bonus features and other technical details that outline their potential for significant results.
The stats in our short comparison table say everything about what makes every online casino slot a perfect match for signup free spin offers. We collected them by using gratis spins bonuses on premiere slot games ourselves. First up is Starburst, then Book of Dead and Gonzo’s Quest. The features on these slots make a difference for any amount of spins no deposit required you get. And we break it all down for you with examples below.
NetEnt’s Starburst Slot is all about stacking wilds due to the bonus features activated by the Starburst Wild: the Respin Wild feature, classic Respins, Wild Rush (which is a cascade of symbols) and Expanding Wilds. All Wild symbols that unlock these features appear on the middle three reels.
So, Space Wins casino’s 5 free spins offer is enough to get you a long Starburst session because even just a couple of wilds on a pay line can get you results. And you don’t need many bonus spins when the game provides 10 lines paying both ways.
Starburst has low volatility, meaning the most you can get is 50000 coins. With the bonus max cashout of £50, you’ve got a real shot at cashing out at the end of the game.
But if you want to level-up your game, we recommend the 25 no deposit spins offer from NetBet casino. This bonus has you covered because more spins mean more chances. The bonus’ 40x wagering is easy to clear with the help of the extra Starburst XXXtreme Expanding Wilds.
Book Of Dead
With Book of Dead you play 5 reels and 10 pay lines. This Play’n GO game works with the theme of ancient Egypt and expanding hieroglyphs as Expanding Symbols. You get 3 main features: Bonus Spins, Risk (Double) Game, and Wilds, with a possibility of reaching a maximum of 250000 coins.
For this Slot, the 21 spins no deposit required at 21 Casino is perfect because they let you win up to £100 if the Book of Dead lands multiple Wilds, which is likely given its expanding nature. Stake up to £5 with this bonus, which is easy because it fits right into the betting limits of Book of Dead: £0.01 to £50. With a 35x playthrough, you don’t need to risk your winnings for too long.
As an alternative, PlayGrand casino has a 30 free spins on Book of Dead offer worth up to £100 without a deposit. It provides the same £5 bonus max bet and rollover as the previous bonus, but it gives you 10 days to use the free spin bonus, which is more than enough for you to access more sessions with small bets even if you don’t get the Bonus Spins feature of the Slot.
Gonzo’s Quest is a classic NetEnt game since 2013 and you can even play it with a VR set. According to our tests this month, the Slot has a medium volatility and a low house edge of 4.03%, which makes your winning odds quite high. Its special features are Bonus Spins and the Avalanche feature with Multiplier symbols.
Due to its Avalanche feature that can lead to wins up to 3750x your stake, Gonzo’s Quest has an expanding potential with any number of extra spins. Our recent collection of Gonzo’s Quest no deposit spins offers free spins locked to this Slot, which you can access without a deposit balance. Opt for 5 online casino spins if you’re an occasional player or get free spin offers of up to 250 rounds.
Recommended Slots Free Spins No Deposit Offers
Our authors have come up with some recommendations of slots which work particularly well with the offers mentioned. Thus, have a look at the free spins no deposit table below, which takes into account the wagering requirement and slots available for each offer.
How We Rate Free Spins No Deposit Bonuses
- Bonus Value: We test the free spin no deposit value by creating real casino accounts to obtain the maximum bonus value. Our experts also calculate the true bonus value and how convenient it is, depending on wagering and other bonus features.
- Multiplier: Our team wagers each free spin 2023 bonus to obtain winnings. We then check the casino account profile to see if the multiplier works correctly. We also check the terms and conditions for rules related to accessing multiplied winnings.
- Max. Cashout: After obtaining winnings and completing the bonus playthrough, we proceed to cashout. We go through all the necessary steps, and test how much we can actually withdraw, how quickly the transaction is processed, and which payment methods we can use for payouts.
- Wagering: When testing the wagering requirements for free spin bonuses without a deposit across online casino games, we look at the betting limits and how easy they are to complete within the bonus availability. We also check if the RTP of eligible games is high enough compared to the playthrough requirements, to give you a winning chance.
What are Free Spins No Deposit UK?
Free spin no deposit promotions in the United Kingdom offer Slot free rounds without a deposit. Casinos offer free spins just for becoming a new UK casino member, for adding your card, or for verifying your mobile number, that apply to one Slot, or many.
For example, a UK casino may offer 20 rounds on signup on Starburst on registration. This means that after signing up and successfully finishing the KYC, you get 20 spins on the Starburst slot game without having to make a first deposit.
Alternatively, you may need to sign up and add your card details to your casino account before accessing the 20 free rounds.
Another example is that you’ll receive a free spin offer without deposit across all InTouch games at a UK online casino. So you may only use the spins on Slots created by the provider InTouch Games and available at that casino. In the case of mobile verification, you’ll receive a link or code on your mobile phone. Enter the code or click the link and the spins will appear in your bonus account.
All free spin offers come with conditions, as you may only be able to win and get up to a certain limit, such as £100, you’ll have to complete stake requirements, like 35x spin winnings, only bet up to a specific sum like £5 and respect availability (for example, you may need to wager all spins within 10 days).
However, keep in mind that the spins you receive from these bonuses are still normal spins. This means that, besides the bet restriction applied, which means that for the whole duration of spins you cannot modify the bet, you will be able to experience the game as you would without a bonus, meaning that you can still get free bonus rounds in game and other special features.
How to Calculate the Value of Free Spins?
Use wagering requirement calculator to get the value of your extra rounds in a couple of seconds. Otherwise, be warned that it gets technical.
A quick way to calculate the rounds’ value relative to bonus money is to multiply the spin value by the number of rounds. For example, if the spin value is £0.20 and you get 50 rounds, your total rounds are worth £0.20 x 50 = £10.
But this isn’t the true value of your extra rounds deal. Getting a complete picture means factoring in payout rates and rollover conditions. Here’s how the math goes:
- Calculate the expected reward: These are your winnings before you take them through playthrough. You find them out with this formula: no. of spins x spin value x RTP of the game you play.
- Calculate the expected loss: These are your losses based on risk factors, like the house edge of the game (1-RTP) and wagering requirements. They’re calculated like this: pre-playthrough winnings x playthrough condition x (1-RTP).
- Calculate the expected value: This is the estimated value that the extra rounds may bring to you and it’s the subtraction of the expected loss from the expected reward.
It sounds more complicated than it is, so let’s show it with a simple example:
- Pre-1st deposit promotion is 100 extra rounds at £0.10 spin value.
- Playthrough condition is 30x wagering.
- The only eligible game has a 97% RTP.
Let’s follow the 3 steps:
- Calculate the expected reward: 100 x £0.10 x 0.97 = £9.7
- Calculate the expected loss: £9.7 x 30 x (1-0.97) = £9.7 x 30 x 0.03 = £8.73
- Calculate the expected value by subtraction: £9.7 – £8.73 = 0.97
- Loyalty program offers: These are free spin rewards you get every time you level up within a VIP program in secure sites monitored by the UK Gambling Commission. They’re a great alternative if you’re already a regular online member of a UK casino you like and want more than free spin offers. Say, you get match deposit bonus funds besides the free spins.
- Part of welcome match bonuses: These are extra spins when you make your first deposit or several first deposits. You usually get bonus funds and extra spins, like 100 free spins + a 100% match bonus up to £200 for a min deposit £20. Good if you already know the casino you want to sign up with.
- Refer a friend incentives: You get refer-a-friend free spin offers when you convince your mates to join the casino. It’s an ideal alternative if you’ve already signed up with the site. For example, you score 20 no-payment spins instantly if your mate uses your referral code during registration.
- Birthday or anniversary incentives: On your special day, you get free spin bonuses, often with no pay. Perfect for regular players. Say it’s your birthday – you might get 25 rotations for free on a top Slot in the casino selection.
Understanding the Terms & Conditions Free Spins on Sign Up
- Wagering Requirements: These show the amount you’ve got to stake through before cashing out. Just like bonus funds count towards wagering requirements. You must first play your free rounds and then play your winnings again until you staked the required amount. If it’s 30x winnings and your free spin winnings total £10, you have to place bets of 30x £10=£300, before you can cash out.
- Maximum Win: The maximum win caps how much you can transfer from bonus wins into your bank account. It would sound like “extra spin wins limited at £50” or equivalent. In this case, you can’t cash out more £100. If you win more, you’ll only keep £100. The rest is removed by the casino.
- Time Limits: Free spin bonuses have time limits, so spins expire after a set time period. For instance, spins might only be valid for 7 days before they disappear from your account. You need to complete the rollover before the 7 days run out otherwise the spins and winnings disappear from your account.
- Game-locking: Some promotions will be playable on a single game. Trying to play on a different slot or set of slots may be either restricted or, if allowed by a more lax automatic site moderation, may result in you losing the promotion and derived funds altogether.
- Spin Value is Fixed: Each round has a value which is decided by the operator. You won’t be able to change that feature.
Alternative to Free Spins on Sign Up Offers
No Deposit Money
No deposit bonuses are online casino deals that award bonus cash without a prerequisite first deposit.
The most accessed in our no payment bonus listing this month is £21 no deposit bonus funds from 777 Casino thanks to the fact that it allows you to use the bonus funds and gather up to £100 in winnings. The fact that cash out is limited to £100 is perfect for you to get all your results. This bonus stands out as it applies to most 777Casino games and has a low rollover of 30x.
Jammy Monkey Casino’s Up to £10 free bonus funds is another favourite for its long 7-day availability, making it our top suggestion if you’re a new player. We like it especially because it allows access to all InTouch Games Jackpots – not just their Slots – so you can use its 40x wagering to fill the pot.
Alternatively, if you’re looking to get a sign-up deal, try mFortune casino. It also offers an up to £10 no deposit bonus with a reasonable 40x winnings that can be quickly cleared out. You have a week to use the free bonus cash, which is long. However, our main quarrel with this bonus, as well as with Jammy Monkey’s offer, is that it doesn’t guarantee £10 free cash. £10 is only the maximum you can get, so the risk factor is quite high.
Low Deposit Bonuses
Low deposit bonuses are casino deals which let you maximize odds with bonus cash without draining funds – through a very small payment of maximum £10. The most sought-after low deposit offers are collected in our 1 deposit casino bonus listing, where all promotions are accessible with a minimum deposit of £1.
For example, the deposit £1 get 80 spins at Zodiac Casino is worth £20 in bonus funds because each spin value is very high: £0.25. We consider this a major advantage because it allows you to stake the maximum bet and qualify for the Mega Moolah Jackpot. With unlimited cash out, you withdraw the whole Jackpot if you receive it. The only downside of this bonus is its 200x wagering.
Another top low deposit bonus is at the top of our 5 min deposit casino bonus selection. With its deposit 5 get 100 bonus spins, Captain Cooks casino allows for a prolonged Mega Moolah Jackpot session. Its 200x wagering is less of an issue with 100 spins of a value of £0.20 – you get £25 to test out the final jackpot. The main reason we recommend it is that it allows you to continue to receive bonus funds over the next 4 deposit as part of the welcome bonus.
Free Spins On Deposit
Spins on deposit are an added feature of a promotion that requires payment. They are either a first deposit awarded as bonus spins or part of a reload promotion.
Say you want a bonus deposit match of first deposit. We suggest you wager £20 to get 50 deposit spins on Starburst at Planet Sports Bet Casino because of its unlimited cash-out. Whatever you win, you keep. We also like this bonus because the 10x winnings is very low. For example, you get the 50 spins, play them, and win £30. You’ll need to wager the £30x 10 = £300, which is below the playthrough of many deposit spins.
Another example of a bonus match of first deposit awarded as free spins is provided by Buzz Bingo, where you deposit and stake £10 to get 200 bonus spins. We like this bonus because of its low 20x winnings wagering and because it applies to another in-demand jackpot, Fishin’ Frenzy The Big Catch Jackpot King. The best part is you can multiply your spins. So, if you’re on your last 20 spins, open a Bingo game, stake £10, and you’ll get extra spins.
Free Spins on Sign Up – Pros and Cons
- They don’t cost you money but give you gambling rounds.
- Very easy to play, there’s no need for complex strategies or odd research.
- Give you access to the most popular games & providers.
- Have multiple variations that will cater to any gambler’s preference profile.
- Dozens of options are released weekly by UK casinos.
- Your sessions may be quite repetitive because the gameplay is not complex.
- They are fast-paced so it may get tedious.
- Bonuses locked on one slot game may be too restrictive for some.
How We Review Casinos with Free Spins No Deposit
- Usability: Our team reviews a free spins no deposit online casino’s usability by testing first-hand the efficiency of the registration and KYC processes. We check the website’s speed and user experience on multiple devices, desktop and mobile, and by downloading the apps.
- Deposit and Withdrawals: We test all the payment methods used at casinos with extra spins by depositing and withdrawing as our users would. We verify how long it takes to quickly deposit or get your profits back.
- Slot Games: Our experts test at least 10 slot games from different software providers available at casinos with free spins no deposit offers to see how the games load and function, and the min & max bet the users get to play with.
- Live Dealer Games: We check the collection of Live Games at free spins casinos and test the betting limits, waiting times & dealer interaction. We make sure every element supports you in having a real casino experience.
- Customer Support: Our team tests customer support by talking with them. We reach out to the casino through every method of contact they have, to see if they’re available to users by phone, email, live chat, and other options.
- Reputation: For online casinos with free spins signup promotions, we ensure the online casino has a solid reputation by researching the casino’s industry experience & product range. We test the services and benefits they provide to UK players.
- Legitimacy and Fairness: Our experts research the UKGC licensing of casinos that offer no deposit spins and their legitimacy in the UK. We check a casino’s certifications from independent auditors like eCOGRA, to find objective data about its RNG and payout rate.
Why you should trust CasinoAlpha
Our experts go through all the processes you would for free spins casinos and bonuses. For highly objective results, we invest:
- 10 hours of testing free spins bonuses
- 2 experts for every free spins casino
- An average of £15 for testing new free spin casinos bonuses
- Over 6 hours in creating our new free spins casinos selection and publishing our results
- 4 hours monthly to update our information
Every free spins casino review is checked by at least two of our editors. You can trust that our selections are verified and updated monthly, to keep you up to speed.