Best Online Casino Bonuses for UK Players – Rated & Reviewed
We’ve compiled the best online casino bonuses available in the UK in 2023 to help you find the best ways to enhance your gambling experience. From no deposit bonuses to free spins and match bonuses, we’ve got you covered. So, read on and find out which offers are the best for you!
- Mega Casino – Best Casino Bonus UK Overall
- Jammy Monkey – Popular Casino Welcome Bonus for UK Players for £10 Deposit
- 888 Casino – Best 200% Casino Deposit Bonus
- Rainbow Riches – Top Rated No Wagering Casino Bonus
- Casino 2020 – Editor’s Favourite Casino Bonus Package (£20 No Deposit Bonus + 20 Free Spins + 100% up to £100)
- Luck.com – Latest Online Casino Bonus for Low Deposits Starting from £10
- Rhino – Best Casino Sign Up Bonus for Low Wagering
#1. Mega Casino – Best Casino Bonus UK
At Mega Casino, you can get a 111% bonus up to £111 and 66 free spins on your first deposit bonus of £20 or more. The 30x deposit bonus wagering requirement is lower than some casinos, but the 66x requirement for free spins is average. We would prefer it if non-slot games count for more than 10% of the wagering requirement and if we could claim more than once in 72 hours.
- High bonus value
- New players get 100 free spins with no deposit required.
- Support for several major payment methods.
- Over 5,000 slots and 375 live dealer games are available.
- You can claim the welcome bonuses once every 72 hours.
- Non-slot games only count for 10% of the wagering requirement.
#2. Jammy Monkey – Best Casino Welcome Bonus UK
Our lead editor Tudor Turiceanu rates the Jammy Monkey welcome bonus as the best in the UK for new players. This is because Jammy Monkey offers a great casino welcome package right from the start: first, claim a £10 no deposit bonus just for signing up. Then, make a first deposit and get a 200% match up to £200, effectively tripling your bankroll. And third, you get a slots sign up offer of 100 free spins on deposit to play popular slots.
Jammy Monkey has a 40x wagering requirement, lower than we’ve found at some casinos. However, the £10 maximum win is less than other first deposit bonus offers. The three-day bonus expiration is longer than some time limits, but we would prefer the time limits to be longer or non-existent for this casino bonus offer.
- £4 minimum deposit.
- £1,000,000 maximum withdrawal.
- £0.01 minimum bets.
- Sleek user interface.
- Only 40 slot games are available.
- £10 maximum bet.
- No live dealer games are on offer.
- Bonuses have a three-day expiration time.
- £10 maximum withdrawal for bonuses.
Jammy Monkey Online Casino Bonuses & Promotions (Alternatives)
- No Deposit Bonus: UP TO £10 NO DEPOSIT BONUS
- Free Spins No Deposit: UP TO 50 FREE SPINS NO DEPOSIT
#3. 888 Casino – Best Online Casino for Deposit Bonus
888 Casino has a 14-day time limit for bonuses, which is much longer than some competitors. The 200% bonus up to £550 for first deposits is higher than similar offers, and the £20 Free Play is a welcome addition. We would prefer if live dealer games counted towards more than 10% of the wagering requirement. The 30x wagering requirement is lower than some UK casino bonus offers. Therefore, we recommend 888 Casino as one of the best casino bonus sites in the UK.
- 30x wagering requirement
- 14-day time limit
- Up to £550 in bonuses available
- Additional £20 Free Play
- Live casino games only count towards 10% of the wagering requirement
- You cannot combine this offer with any other offers
888 Online Casino Bonuses & Promotions (Alternatives)
- Sign Up Welcome Bonus: 150 NO WAGERING SPINS
- Welcome Bonus: 200% UP TO £550 BONUS + £20 FREE PLAY
- No Deposit Bonus: £5 NO DEPOSIT BONUS ON STARBURST
- Free Spins No Deposit: 88 FREE SPINS NO DEPOSIT
- Free Spins No Deposit: 50 NO DEPOSIT SPINS WITH NO WAGERING
- Free Spins No Deposit: 30 FREE SPINS NO DEPOSIT
#4. Rainbow Riches – Trending No Wagering Online Casino Bonus
Our lead editor Tudor Turiceanu highly recommends Rainbow Riches Casino’s 30 free spins no wagering offer for new players.. As soon as you join Rainbow Riches Casino, you’ll receive 30 free spins on Rainbow Riches slot. Best of all, these free spins come with no wagering requirements. You get to keep any winnings after playing through the spins.
The 30-day expiration for this bonus bet offer is longer than some other casinos offer to UK players. We liked that winnings are available immediately, and the £10 wagering requirement is smaller than the industry standard, giving this casino site a lower barrier to entry for the max bonus rewards. However, we would have liked the opportunity to win more than £10 at Rainbow Riches.
- 30-day expiry.
- Winnings are available instantly.
- £10 wagering requirement.
- 1p coin size for free spins.
- £10 max bonus.
#5. Casino 2020 – Editor’s Favorite Casino Bonus Package
Casino 2020’s new player offer is a top pick by our editor Tudor for its versatility across different budgets. Once you join the casino you receive £20 no deposit bonus, after making a deposit of as low as £10 you get 100% up to £100 as welcome bonus. In addition to this you have the chance to claim up to 400 free spins.
While only 40 slot games are available at Casino 2020, we like the low £0.01 minimum bets and the choice of demo play options. Casino 2020 has seasonal promotions for new casino customers, and you can claim a bonus without making a deposit. We would like to see live dealer games available at this online casino site. However, the low minimum deposits make this package among the best online casino offers for all-budget bettin
- Low £0.01 minimum bets.
- Low £3 minimum deposit.
- Up to 50 free spins no deposit.
- Lots of demo options are available.
- Only 40 slots are available.
- No live dealer games.
Casino 2020 Bonuses & Promotions (Alternatives)
- No Deposit Bonus: UP TO 20 FREE SPINS AND UP TO £20 NO DEPOSIT BONUS
- Free Spins No Deposit: UP TO 50 FREE SPINS NO DEPOSIT
#6. Luck.com – Best Online Casino Bonus for Low Deposits
New casino players get 100 free spins for a low deposit of £10, though spins are credited in batches of 20 every five days. The £5 maximum win could be improved, but we like the competitive 35x wagering requirement, £10 minimum deposit, and low £5 minimum withdrawal. We recommend Luck.com as one of the best casino bonuses and promotions for low deposits.
- £10 minimum deposit.
- 35x wagering requirement.
- Seven-day expiry.
- Free spins are credited in batches of 20 every five days.
Luck.com Online Casino Bonuses & Promotions (Alternatives)
- Free Spins No Deposit: 100 No Deposit Spins on Sugar Bonanza Deluxe
#7. Rhino – Best Casino Sign up Bonus for Low Wagering
Rhino Casino is offering 75 free spins for new UK customers. This casino has a vast selection of gaming options. The £25 wagering requirement is lower than many similar offers. We would prefer a longer time limit than the 24 hours given and a minimum deposit lower than £25. Spins come in batches, which is less favorable than receiving them all at once. We recommend Rhino being one of the best low wagering casinos out of more than 700 other low wagering casinos.
- A high number of free spins (75 free spins)
- £25 wagering requirement.
- High minimum deposit required (£25 minimum deposit)
- 24-hour time limit.
- Free spins come in batches.
Compare Top 15 Casino Bonus Sites UK
We compare the latest 15 promotions to help you find the best casino bonus available. Some of the top casinos offer larger bonuses with higher wagering requirements. Others offer smaller bonuses with little or no wagering requirement at all. That’s why we’ve compiled the best bonus selection available to help you decide which is the best for you.
How We Test Casino Bonuses
- Bonus Value: We test the welcome casino bonus value by creating real casino accounts and making a deposit to obtain the maximum bonus value. Our experts also calculate the true bonus value and how convenient it is, depending on wagering and other bonus features.
- Multiplier: Our team wagers each deposit casino bonus to obtain winnings. We then check the casino account profile to see if the multiplier works correctly. We also check the terms and conditions for rules related to accessing multiplied winnings.
- Min. Deposit: To access many casino bonuses, we also transfer the minimum deposit mentioned in the promotional terms, using multiple payment services. We test how quickly the deposit appears in the casino account and if it activates the right amount of bonus funds.
- Max. Cashout: After obtaining winnings and completing the bonus playthrough, we proceed to cashout. We go through all the necessary steps, and test how much we can actually withdraw, how quickly the transaction is processed, and which payment methods we can use for payouts.
- Wagering: When testing the wagering requirements for casino promotions, we look at the betting limits and how easy they are to complete within the bonus availability. We also check if the RTP of eligible games is high enough compared to the playthrough requirements, to give you a winning chance.
Find the Best New Casino Bonuses UK (2023)
We like that the MegaWays bonus has no wagering requirements. Also, the £10 deposit requirement is lower than some casino welcome offer packages. PlanetSport Bet has a £20 wagering requirement, which is less favourable than the MegaWays offer but better than many similar bonuses in the UK. Mad Slots and Pink Casino have the biggest bonuses, which are 100% up to £200 and 100% up to £150, respectively. Immortal Wins offers the largest number of free spins at 500.
Best No Deposit Casino Bonuses UK
If you prioritise no wagering requirements, The Phone Casino could be your best option if you don’t mind a complicated sign-up. Likewise, 888 Casino only has a 1x wagering requirement, but you must claim winnings from bonus funds within 48 hours.
If high cashout limits are essential, Luck.com’s £10 max withdrawal may not suit you. However, the £0.25 spin value is higher than many competitors. 777 Casino’s £21 no deposit bonus is among the highest-value no deposit offers available from any casino bonus in the UK, but there aren’t many games to choose from.
What is a Casino Welcome Bonus & How Does it Work?
A casino bonus is a promotional offer or rewards package that encourages new players to sign-up and deposit and incentivises players to play more. There are several different types of casino bonuses available. For example, new players may receive a welcome bonus offer including free slot game spins. Deposit bonuses give players extra bankroll that matches their deposit value up to a certain amount. No deposit bonuses give you free spins without the need to part with any cash.
The UK online casino market is highly competitive. Therefore, casinos offer additional spins and bonus offers to entice players to play more or to register for an account and make a first deposit. Sometimes you’ll receive a bonus code with an expiry date. In other cases, you may only have to activate a bonus from the bonus menu. In any case, you’ll likely have to consider the wagering requirements for each package.
A wagering requirement is the number of times you must wager your bonus funds before cashing them out. So, if you have £10 and a 30x wagering requirement, you’ll have to bet £300 before you can withdraw. The lower the wagering requirement, the faster you can claim winnings.
Why claim a welcome offer?
Claiming a casino bonus helps you enhance your bankroll without taking additional risks. You get to try out new games for free, and you can often double your pot size to maximise your gambling experience. With no deposit bonuses, you don’t need to part with any cash to become eligible for bonus funds.
How to Choose a Casino Bonus
- Understand the Types of Casino Bonuses: You must familiarise yourself with the different bonus options available. If you’re new to online gambling, a no deposit or welcome bonus could be a good place to start. If you’re an experienced player, you may want to look at a reload bonus or VIP offer.
- Set Your Budget and Goals: If you set yourself a strategy and budget, you can select a bonus offer that helps you achieve them. For example, you might set yourself a £20 deposit limit and aim to double that while meeting the wagering requirements.
- Check Wagering Requirements: See how many times you need to wager your bonus spins to withdraw your winnings. The lower the wagering requirement, the quicker you can cash out your bonus funds.
- Review Game Contributions: Some games contribute towards the wagering requirements more than others. For example, you might find that slots count for 80% and live dealer games 10%, in which case you can meet the wagering requirement faster using slots.
- Read Bonus Terms and Conditions: Be sure to read the terms and conditions of a bonus before using it so you’re familiar with the details regarding eligibility, withdrawals, contributions, limits, and wagering requirements.
- Consider Maximum Cashout Limits: Different types of online casino bonuses exist in 2023 with varying cashout limits. Remember to find this by reading the terms and conditions to manage your expectations.
- Research the Casino’s Reputation: We only recommend legitimate, safe online casinos. It’s wise to read reviews and research the reputation of any site you’re thinking of using.
- Compare Bonus Offers: It’s always worth shopping around and comparing rewards packages for a larger bonus amount, as they can be pretty competitive.
- Look for Additional Benefits: Some reward packages include several types of benefits, so it’s worth comparing the market.
- Check for Bonus Codes: Sometimes, a simple bonus code can increase your bankroll significantly.
- Consult Customer Support: If you have any queries, contact customer support by email or chat.
Recommended Casino Bonuses with Bonus Codes
Bonus codes give you access to exclusive promotions unavailable to everyone, allowing you to maximize your bankroll further. Entering bonus codes is crucial for accessing special offers with valuable extra spins, bonus funds, and more. For example, enter “15ORS” at 888 Casino for 150 free spins with no wagering. Use “casino75” at Rhino Casino to score 75 spins on popular slot Bonanza.
Bonus Codes are used to give you access to welcome deals too. Enter “FREESPINS” at Quinnbet with a £10 deposit to get 50 Reel Diamonds spins. Trada Casino awards £40 and 100 Book of Dead spins for “200UK” deposits over £10. And “GET50” gives 50 Starburst spins plus £20 bonus funds on a £10 deposit at Electric Spins.
Even more free spins can be yours by using codes. Netbet’s “NBWELCOME500” brings up to 500 bonus spins, while “FAV25” at MillionPit provides 25 no-wager Fluffy Favourites spins. As you can see, bonus codes give easy access to extra spins, bonus money, and no-wager promotions you’d otherwise miss out on. Be sure to enter codes to maximize the value of your gameplay.
Types of Casino Bonuses
|Bonus Type ||Best Feature ||Best Casino Bonus By Type |
|No Deposit Bonus ||best to test drive the casino ||777 Casino |
|Free Spins ||best to play the latest slots ||Pokerstars Casino |
|Bet & Get Bonus ||best for low-budget players ||Zodiac Casino |
|Welcome Sign Up Bonus ||best for new players ||Mega Casino |
|Deposit Match Bonus ||best for highrollers ||Gala Spins |
|No Wagering Bonus ||best for fast cashout ||The Phone Casino |
|Cashback ||best for maximising winnings ||All British Casino |
|Loyalty Programme ||best for existing customers ||888 Casino |
|Slot Bonuses ||best for slots enthusiasts ||Planet Sport Bet |
There are various types of bonuses available at UK online casinos created to cater the needs for different players, new or experienced with diverse preferences and budgets. Knowing which type of bonus is right for you can help you maximize your bankroll and overall gambling experience.
A bet-and-get offer requires you to bet a certain amount to win bonus funds or spins. For example, a bet-and-get offer could include 50 free spins when you wager £10. Likewise, you could win £10 when you wager £5.
Best Deposit & Get Casino Bonuses
- Zodiac Casino: Deposit £1 Get 80 Free Spins
- Captain Cooks: Deposit £5 Get 100 Free Spins
- Yukon Gold: Deposit £10 Get 125 Free Spins
You can get 80 free spins when you deposit £1 at Zodiac Casino. So, if you value offers with low deposit requirements, this could be a suitable offer for you. Also, you can get 100 free spins when you deposit £5 at Captain Cooks and 125 free spins when you deposit £10 at Yukon Gold.
Welcome offers are bonus packages used to entice new players to register for an online casino account. When you first sign-up, you get new player rewards that extend your bankroll with no additional risk. These offers are exclusive to new players and help to encourage new players to play more. This bonus can only be claimed by new players.
Deposit match bonus
A deposit match bonus gives you bonus finds to the value of a deposit. If you deposit £20, a deposit match bonus gives you an extra £20. Some offers also include free spins. Note that deposit match bonuses often have a limit, and casinos don’t match any deposit size indefinitely.
Best Deposit Match Bonuses
- Dr Slot: 300% UP TO £50 + UP TO 100 BONUS SPINS
- Gala Spins: 400% UP TO £20 SLOTS BONUS + 50 FREE SPINS
- Matchup Casino: 200% up to £400
At Dr Slot, you can get a 300% deposit match bonus up to £50 and 100 free spins. Gala Spins offers 400% up to £20 and 50 free spins. Also, Matchup Casino has a match bonus offer of 200% up to £400.
Free spins/no-wager free spins
Free spins let you play slot machines without cost. You get free rotations on popular gaming titles without taking on any additional risk. You’ll need to meet the wagering requirements to cash out your winnings when using free spins. However, some offers include no-wager free spins, which means you don’t have to meet the wagering requirements to claim your winnings.
Best Casinos with No Wager Free Spins on Registration
- The Phone Casino: up to 100 No Wager No Deposit Free Spins
- Pokerstars Casino: 100 No Wager Free Spins No Deposit
- 888 Casino: 50 No Deposit Free Spins with No Wagering
The Phone Casino and Pokerstars Casino both offer 100 no-wager free spins with no deposit requirements. This helps you to maximise your bankroll while staying within a budget. You can also claim 50 no deposit free spins at 888 Casino with no wagering requirement.
Existing customer offers
If you’ve already claimed a new player bonus or first deposit offer, you may be able to take advantage of an existing customer offer. These packages reward players for their loyalty by giving them perks and extra bankroll. They often come at times of account inactivity to encourage you to come back and play.
No Deposit Bonuses
A no deposit bonus is one that gives you free spins or gameplay without the need to part with any money. Please note that while you may not need to deposit to claim these rewards, you may need to if you want to withdraw your winnings. Also, no deposit bonuses usually have a wagering requirement unless otherwise stated.
Cashback bonuses are promotional offers that reward players when they meet certain criteria. They usually grant players a percentage of their deposit amount. You could get a cashback reward for making a deposit, giving you extra bankroll without increasing risk exposure.
Best Online Casino Bonuses with Cashback
- All British Casino: 10% Cashback
- Slotty Slots: Up to £200 Cashback with No Wagering
- HotStreak: 10% Cashback Bonus up to £200
You can get 10% cashback at All British Casino. Meanwhile, Slotty Slots is offering up to £200 cashback with no wagering requirement. Also, you can get a 10% cashback reward up to £200 at HotStreak.
Loyalty programs incentivise loyal customers to increase their playtime. Some programmes are tiered, so they increase the more you play. In some instances, players have to meet game time criteria to become eligible.
Slot bonuses are exclusive rewards packages for slot games. These packages give slot players free spins or bonus perks when interacting with slot games.
Best Online Casino for Slot Bonuses
- Planet Sport Bet: Wager £20 to Get 50 Deposit Spins on Starburst
- Rainbow Riches: 30 No Wagering Free spins on Rainbow Riches
- Bet UK: Up to £50 + 5 No Wagering Spins on Big Bass Splash
How to Claim a Top Casino Bonus (Important Terms)
Below are some of the conditions you may have to meet to claim a rewards package:
- Some offers require players to make a deposit before they can withdraw their winnings. No deposit bonuses don’t require deposits to play. You may find that a deposit is necessary for claiming your winnings.
- You may need to verify your bonus via live chat, email, or phone when claiming bonus funds. You may also need to verify your payment method before claiming a bonus.
- Always check the deposit requirement for a bonus. Some offers only reward first deposits. Others may apply exclusively to second or third deposits or require you to apply with each deposit individually.
- Check the payment methods that are eligible for claiming bonus rewards. You may need to use a secondary payment method if your regular method isn’t listed.
- In some cases, you may have to select specific games or providers to use your rewards. Always check the terms and conditions to ensure you meet this requirement.
- It’s always worth checking whether your bonus contributes to loyalty points. If they do, there may also be a delay in them appearing in your dashboard, so look out for any information referring to this.
- Bonuses don’t always have codes. When they do, it usually means they are more exclusive than typical rewards.
- Some promotional offers use a spinning wheel to determine the size and nature of your rewards. This adds an extra element of gambling that can result in smaller or larger rewards.
- Some free spins packages give you all of your free spins at once. Others give you them in batches which prevent you from using them in one go.
- Pay attention to rewards packages with multiple features and how they’re presented. For example, you might get 50 free spins when you deposit £10 with a bonus code and get 100 spins when you deposit £20 with the same code.
- There may be situations where you need to make multiple deposits for different match bonuses. These rewards are sometimes tiered, grouped, or individual.
- If you’re using a mobile device, always check to see if you’re eligible for bonuses. Some offers are not available for mobile players.
- You can’t always access your winnings immediately with rewards packages. For example, you may have to wait 24 hours after you register.
Casino Offers Terms & Conditions
It’s important to familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions before using any rewards packages. The minimum deposit and wagering requirements dictate how much you need to spend to play, and how easy it is to claim your winnings.
- Minimum Deposit Requirements: This is the smallest amount of money you need to deposit to become eligible for bonuses. In the case of no deposit free spins, you may have to make a minimum deposit to withdraw your winnings.
- Wagering Requirements: The wagering requirement is how many times you need to wager your bonus funds before you can claim them. For example, if a rewards package has a 30x wagering requirement and you get £10, you’ll need to wager £300 before you can withdraw your winnings.
- Our advice: pick the lowest wagering casino bonuses!: We recommend choosing a bonus with a low wagering requirement. The less you have to play to meet these criteria, the faster you can claim your winnings. For example, Sport Bet Casino give you 50 free spins with a 10x wagering requirement on the Starburst game for deposits of £20 or more, which is lower than the average.
- Game Contributions to Wagering Requirements: Different game types vary in their contributions to wagering requirements. For example, a casino may have slot games that count for 80%, while live dealer games count for 80%. In this case, it would be much easier to meet the wagering requirements by playing slots.
- Maximum Bonus Amounts: Bonus maximums can refer to deposit maximums and withdrawals. For example, you might get a deposit match bonus that rewards 200% up to £150. You may also find that you can withdraw up to £20 in bonus winnings at some casinos.
- Spin Winnings and Bonus Money: Spin winnings are prizes you acquire from bonus spins. Bonus money is the bankroll you receive when claiming a rewards package.
Our editor, Tudor Turiceanu, recommends these games for their quality, the value of their bonuses, and how easy they make it to increase your pot size. If you’re a new player, check out Starburst or Fluffy Favourites. For slot enthusiasts, Big Bass Bonanza is a great option. Book of Dead and Gonzo’s Quest are recommended for all players, while live blackjack, European roulette, and American roulette are suited to high-rollers.
Best Payment Methods to Claim Casino Bonuses
We’ve tested more than 300 casinos and claimed over 500 bonuses with deposits of £50-£500 to learn which offers are best for different payment methods. If you want to pay using your phone or Boku, we recommend Mr Q, Immortal Wins, Space Wins, SlotStrike, Yako Casino, Jackpot.com, Clever Casino, and JeffBet. These sites offer instant deposits, but bonuses may not be eligible for withdrawal.
PayPal helps you stay anonymous online! It’s accepted at Mega Casino, Luck.com, Mr. Q, Buzz Bingo, and Virgin Games and has low fees and fast transactions. We found that some casinos exclude PayPal from rewards packages. Visa is a highly-secure payment method, but it often comes with slow processing times. However, Visa is accepted at most online casinos.
Skrill is a great option for anyone who values simple, fast deposits. You can use Skrill at Voodoo Dreams, Bzeebet, SpinRio, Zetbet, and QuinnBet., but some casinos exclude Skrill promotional offers. Paysafecard is a good choice for anyone using high-value bonuses at Mega Casino, Mr Play, 888 Casino, Bet365, and All British Casino. However, it is not always eligible for rewards packages.
Bonus abuse can occur when players collude, manipulate bets, or create multiple accounts to get around bonus rules. If you attempt to bypass the rules, you may lose your rewards or face account closure. Always adhere to the terms of any bonus to prevent this from happening.
- Avoid Chasing Losses: When you lose, it’s sometimes tempting to keep betting to try and regain your funds. This can quickly escalate, so it’s best not to chase losses.
- Set Time Limits for Gambling Sessions: It’s easy to get carried away when we’re having fun. It’s advisable to set time limits to manage your gambling sessions to avoid this.
- Don’t Rely Solely on Bonuses: Only using bonuses can affect how you play. If you’re only playing games to meet the bonus criteria, then you could be violating the terms and conditions.
- Play for Fun, Not Just to Meet Wagering Requirements: You should always play for fun and not just to meet wagering requirements. If it stops being fun, take a break and come back later.
- Take Advantage of Responsible Gambling Features: You can set limits on things like deposits and session duration to make sure you’re gambling responsibly. Most casinos offer these measures to make sure you’re not overdoing it.
How We Rate Casino Bonuses
- Usability: Our team rates highly online casino bonuses that load in under 1 second, where registration lasts under 3 minutes and the KYC checks are done within a couple of days. We give extra points for a fully mobile-optimized site and secure iOS & Android apps.
- Deposit and Withdrawals: When evaluating casino bonuses, we check that you can deposit & withdraw using secure cards, e-wallets and other popular services in United Kingdom. We give high ratings if deposits are instant, cashouts are approved within 24 hours and there are no extra fees.
- Slot Games: CasinoAlpha rating standards for slot games include a selection of +500 titles from popular slot providers, covering most major types of slots, with a varied range of betting limits. We give higher ratings to UK online casinos that provide progressive jackpots.
- Live Dealer Games: Live dealer game selections must include Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Poker, and Sic Bo titles from at least 3 major live game providers. For a maximum rating, the betting limits should accommodate all budget types.
- Customer Support: Customer support must include live chat, phone, and e-mail assistance, to check all our rating boxes. We rate more if you have access to 24/7 support and if the live chat replies quickly and reliably.
- Reputation: We evaluate that each online casino has a stellar reputation when it has over 5 years of experience in the industry and provides at least three different products, such as online casino, live dealer casino, and online lottery.
- Legitimacy and Fairness: Every casino site at we list must operate legally in United Kingdom under a UKGC license. We rate higher the sites that also have eCOGRA certifications
Why Trust Our Casino Bonus Selection
As authors and casino experts, our duty is to test every casino bonus that we present to you while following our strict rules and principles from our editorial policy. To achieve the high standards set for us, we spend many hours test by hand every casino bonus just like an ordinary player would, to be able to feel the user experience, and after that we dedicate our time to create the best selection of casino bonuses after comparing all the results we got from our tests.
Our Casino Bonus Selection