Why PayPal is the Ideal Payment Solution for Online Gambling (9 Reasons)
Our experts discovered that e-wallet payments at online UK casinos could improve your game experience by 62% by requiring low fees, working with high transaction speeds and payment security, along with other perks. After 40+ sessions of testing PayPal payments at online casino sites, our experts will explain the best reasons to use a PayPal account for your UK casino online payments.
- Reasons Why You Should Use PayPal at Online Casino Sites
- Drawbacks for Withdrawals and Deposits with PayPal at Online Casinos
- Why CasinoAlpha Recommends Casinos That Accept PayPal
- Extra Advantages of New Best PayPal Casinos UK
- Casino Games We Recommend for PayPal Transactions
- How to Find PayPal Casino Bonuses
- Why You Should Use PayPal Casino Sites on Mobile and Apps
- Why Trust Our Recommendations
Reasons Why You Should Use PayPal at Online Casino Sites
- 76% of our recently selected online casinos allow you to pay by PayPal, so it makes it worth it for you to set up your PayPal account.
- Whether you withdraw or deposit with PayPal, your transactions will be processed quickly – PayPal deposits are processed immediately, and PayPal in the UK processes payout within 3 days.
- You don’t need to give out your bank account details when you fund your online casino account with PayPal, so there’s extra security.
- Fraud prevention protocols and high-end encryptions let you gamble online while being protected when you’re using PayPal at your chosen online casino.
- PayPal offers minimal to no transaction fees at all when you deposit using PayPal and when you make a cash-out at UK online casinos with PayPal. Your PayPal payments shouldn’t cost more than you intend to add to your casino account when you make a PayPal payment.
- At casinos that offer PayPal to make your transactions, it’s really quite simple: choose PayPal from the banking options and authorize the payment from your PayPal account.
- PayPal online casino bonuses are the true asset when you’re using PayPal to make casino deposits. By using PayPal casinos, you get to buffer your budget and save a few pounds while still trying out the sites.
- If you run into any issues, PayPal offers 24/7 support. You have a phone number, live chat and email address available for your queries.
- PayPal users can decide on their own spending limits at online casinos accepting PayPal, depending on their account verification. So, you can set your own spending limits for PayPal casino payments based on how you like to play and your budget when you pay by PayPal at online casinos.
Drawbacks for Withdrawals and Deposits with PayPal at Online Casinos
The main drawback we want you to be aware of when you’re using PayPal is that you need to have a PayPal app for making payments online at casinos. This may ease the process of transferring money at online casinos and PayPal withdrawals, but it will require regular updates, and it will take up memory space on your mobile device.
And while deciding on your own transaction limits when you pay by PayPal at online casinos, it’s a little risky that the app has such high limits. However, you can mitigate the cons of PayPal casinos by setting your limits as soon as you download the PayPal mobile app.
Why CasinoAlpha Recommends Casinos That Accept PayPal
After comparing PayPal payments at online casinos side-by-side with other e-wallets and banking options for over 3 years now, we determined it to be one of the safest and quickest methods for online gambling. CasinoAlpha’s Chief Editor and CEO Tudor Turiceanu especially recommends that you pay by PayPal at online casinos for its high availability, as many of the best online casinos offer it.
He also noted the high security, low fees, and high payment limits for PayPal payments at online casinos, which are convenient conditions to accommodate any type of UK player – new, occasional, budget, and high rollers. PayPal also processes your deposits immediately and your withdrawals in a matter of a few hours to 3 days, depending on the casino’s policy. The advantage is that, based on our https://jsd-coffee.com/authors/adina-minculescu/’s research, 60% of PayPal casinos in the UK process PayPal withdrawals within 24 hours as well.
Extra Advantages of New Best PayPal Casinos UK
New online casinos with PayPal tend to provide a few extra advantages compared to established brands. For instance, it’s much more likely that new sites will offer special bonuses for new UK players who fund their casino account with money using PayPal because they need to attract more members.
Other advantages include better graphics, higher usability and mobile optimization for a more modern online casino experience. Plus, they’re much more likely to approve your withdrawal requests within a few hours, as many of them are casinos with instant payouts.
Casino Games We Recommend for PayPal Transactions
|Casino Game Accessible by PayPal||Game Category||Provider||Why We Recommend It|
|Book of Dead||Slot||Play’n GO||Jackpot available, and high volatility. PayPal limits allow you to cash out your potential wins in full.|
|Live Blackjack||Live Dealer||Evolution Gaming||Professional dealers, high RTP, and you can use PayPal for fast bets.|
|Mega Moolah||Jackpot Slot||Microgaming||PayPal allows you to deposit the maximum bet.|
|Lightning Roulette||Live Roulette||Evolution Gaming||Super fast sessions. Allows PayPal quick deposits.|
|Divine Fortune||Progressive Slot||NetEnt||Progressive jackpot available, and quick payment option enabled for PayPal & other e-wallets.|
We picked these games to provide you with real-life examples of the types of games that work best for your PayPal payments at online casinos.
The online slots we picked are some of the most popular games at real money online slots sites in the UK, and all allow for Quick Deposits. This option is necessary when you’re playing on the go, and it allows PayPal as a payment gateway. Plus, the best casinos that accept PayPal payments also offer free spins promotions that apply to renowned slots, and PayPal is an eligible banking method for 90% of these bonuses.
We also know that, at the best PayPal casino in the UK, you’re meant to find the best live dealer games, and we picked Evolution’s iconic Live Blackjack and Lightning Roulette to show how PayPal can help with your Live dealer stakes. PayPal casinos offer low fees, which shouldn’t affect your live dealer deposits & wins – this comes in handy, as live casino games require larger bets than UK PayPal slot sites.
How to Find PayPal Casino Bonuses
- Access CasinoAlpha’s most recent list of top UK bonuses;
- Click on the bonus description, where you’ll find eligible payments & see which promotions accept PayPal payments;
- Prioritize welcome packages that come with free spins and bonus funds, or use our filters to find offers with no wagering requirements or cashback on losses to reduce your risk.
- Look into the minimum deposit section of the bonus description to find a sum that works for your PayPal payments at online casinos. We advise looking into low minimum deposit bonuses, which come with requirements of £10 or under.
- Access our list of casino promotions with a low deposit of £5, as these provide a more balanced value-to-payment ratio. What we mean by this is that they provide you with more spins and funds than other low-deposit bonuses for a minimal investment.
- Find suitable reload/match deposit bonuses for your recurrent PayPal payments at online casinos by looking directly into the Promotions sections of the casino where you already have an account.
- Sign up for newsletters and marketing materials from the casinos where you’re already a member to see any new benefits for PayPal payments at online casinos.
- Follow the social media channels of these casinos or enter gambling groups to get quick word of promotions at UK PayPal casino sites.
Why You Should Use PayPal Casino Sites on Mobile and Apps
CasinoAlpha experts recommend pairing up your PayPal app with your mobile casino app to make your payments much easier and quicker. Here’s how it works: when you’re playing on mobile casinos, even on a browser, and you deposit via PayPal, the PayPal app will send you a notification to authenticate your payment on the mobile screen. So, you don’t even need to leave the casino site to make your payment.
With apps, it’s even easier. The latest UK casino apps we tested and selected work with the PayPal app to help you verify your payments. Plus, there are hundreds of online casino apps that accept PayPal payments, so availability won’t be an issue.
Why Trust Our Recommendations
Our experts went through all the processes you would when it comes to testing PayPal at UK casinos. We created over 40 of real accounts, deposited an average of £500, and cashed out a total of £750. We tested 10 games from each applicable game category. Ultimately, we selected the best reasons for you to join a PayPal-compatible casino and start using this payment method.